We even want to keep the remaining 1% satisfied with clear terms and a money back guarantee.
At DesignBro we are very service-minded and understand that each project & client is unique. We will do everything we possibly can to make you fall in love with your project.
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to Contact us.
First of all we would like to note that customer satisfaction is a very high priority at DesignBro. We value our customers, and want to deliver you the design you’ll love. Contact us prior to considering a refund, as we can help in almost all cases.
The Client can be given a refund in these cases:
- If there was a disregard for the briefing by the designers (this is at DesignBro’s discretion)
- If there were less designs submitted (including eliminated) during the design stage than paid for
- When the client is unsatisfied with the works delivered and requests the refund to the DesignBro team no later than 5 days into the design stage
The Client forfeits any refund if:
- Client selects a finalist
- Client mentions to a designer they will work with designer / pick designer as a finalist / select designer as a winner
- Client approaches the designer to work off-platform
- Client gives a star-rating of 4 or higher to any design
- Client has not given any feedback to any designers
- Client has not contacted support at least once during the design stage to try to see if they can help with their particular problem
- Client has allowed the project to timeout
- The reason is that Client no longer has a need for the project
- The Client launched the same project simultaneously elsewhere
All refunds are at the discretion of the Support Executive at DesignBro.
When Client opts for a money back guarantee- Client will not be able to use (in any way shape or form) any of the designs presented.
DesignBro cannot issue a refund on any NDA agreements.
DesignBro cannot issue refunds on any extra time purchased.
DesignBro charges a one-time administration fee of $20 to process the refund (this will be deducted from the receivable).
updated: December, 2019